For Sale - Elvis Presley Magazine & DVD Collection

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Topic author
Rosemary
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

For Sale - Elvis Presley Magazine & DVD Collection

Post by Rosemary »

Hi.

Hope this doesn't break any forum rules. I've just recently listed my Elvis Presley Magazine and DVD Collection to eBay. It's by DeAgostini and is all complete..

I collected the whole lot but never read any of the magazines or watched the DVD's either - they're all still in their wrappers. The magazines are not in their envelopes though all the inlays are still wrapped and in the right magazine.

The whole lot is in absolutely mint condition as it's just been stored in a box since I started collecting them. But they are taking up room that I would like to make for other stuff.

If anyone is interested in it you can find the collection here -> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110975511990

Thank you for reading - if you have any questions please ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Rosemary :)

Topic author
Rosemary
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Re: For Sale - Elvis Presley Magazine & DVD Collection

Post by Rosemary »

Hi

I've had a couple of PM's about posting to the USA.. This parcel weighs around 20kg's (a suitcase) so it's really expensive - a quote from ParcelForce says the cheapest untracked option is 128 GBP.. if it's to be tracked (which i think would be sensible if you're willing to spend that much) would be 141 GBP.

Thanks for the interest - hope that hasn't dampened your spirits too much.

Rose

Tony..
Registered for: 12 years 3 months

Re: For Sale - Elvis Presley Magazine & DVD Collection

Post by Tony.. »

Rosemary wrote:Hi

I've had a couple of PM's about posting to the USA.. This parcel weighs around 20kg's (a suitcase) so it's really expensive - a quote from ParcelForce says the cheapest untracked option is 128 GBP.. if it's to be tracked (which i think would be sensible if you're willing to spend that much) would be 141 GBP.

Thanks for the interest - hope that hasn't dampened your spirits too much.

Rose
Shame you are selling. It's a really nice collection. I hope you won't regret it.