Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Death of a Elvis Collector and My friend

Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 am

It is with great sadness that i pass on the news of the death of Steve Lacey, he was a huge Elvis fan and had an amazing collection, he was a great guy who i was lucky enough to call a friend and i had the honour of photographing his entire collection, he leaves behind 3 great daughters and his mum , my thoughts are with them tonight :( :(

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=59599&hilit=+bamfords

Re: Death of a Elvis Collector and My friend

Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:49 am

RIP Steve. My sympathy goes to his family.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 pm

My God. I don't believe this. Steve was due to have a stall at the collectors fair last weekend and didn't show. I didn't try to call him as I presumed the long journey or something had put him off attending. I wonder now if he was not feeling well or something. I'm sorry to hear this.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:07 pm

[b[b]]R.I.P. Steve Lacey -

Sadly Missed -

Praying For Him And His Family
[/b]
Please Keep This Candle Burning For Steve Lacey
Please Pay Ya Respects
Thanks From
Karlos
TCE4Evr [/b]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.