Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis Golden Compact 33 Japanese EPs

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:51 am

Anyone interested in the Japanese Golden Compact series of EPs issued in Dec 1965? Most have picture covers unique to Japan? I have 6 issues (not the drums) available in super Near Mint condition with lyric sheets.

These are rare and command a high price. PM me or email me at elvisonline2@yahoo.com if interested.

elvisonline

Re: Elvis Golden Compact 33 Japanese EPs

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 am

Put them on eBay and see if they really command a high price.
Prices for vinyl have dropped a lot lately.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:16 pm

True, but I got £1000 for SCP 1244 and a few hundred each for other issues so things aren't that bad right now.

elvisonline

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 am

I'd also be willing to trade for early magazines with Elvis on the front cover from anywhere in the world.

elvisonline