Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Are you interested in any of these items ON EBAY? ENDS TODAY

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:11 am

Hey everyone,
I have several items I am offering for sale:

Books
Elvis June Tour 1973 - Rino and Rush
Writing for the King - FTD
Elvis LIve at the International - Kieran Davis (signed by author)
A Presley Speaks - Vester Presley (signed by author)
I Called Him Babe - Marion Cocke

CDs
Unedited Masters 1973 - Venus
High Voltage
Reconsider Baby - RCA out of print
So High - FTD
Essential Elvis volume 4
As Recorded at Boston Garden 1971 - FTD
The Hillbilly Cat Live - August 23, 1970 DS - Graceland Records
The HIllbilly Cat Returns - August 24, 1970 MS - Graceland Records

DVDs
Elvis Presley's Graceland - 2 dvd sold through Graceland

Bonus Photos:
Joseph Tunzi's bonus photos that commemorate the 20th anniversary. There are four of them.
2 Bonus photos from the From Memphis to Vegas album
Harum Scarum - Excellent condition
Girl Happy - good to very good condition
Spinout - Excellent condition

Vinyl
From Memphis to Vegas - about Good condition includes a bonus photo as well as the error on Words being written by Tommy Boyce-Bob Hart
The Hillbilly Cat Live - Excellent condition original bootleg

Magazines
Elvis the Man and His Music - No. 96 from June 2012 cover contains New York 72 Revisited
4 different STAR magazines from 1977 most addressing the Elvis What Happened book
National Enquirer - Elvis' last photo going into Graceland on the cover

Other
Elvis Zippo Lighter brand new in original box

I have some prices in mind but I am open to your offerings as well. Please pm if you are interested in any of the items with an offer and tell me where you are from to figure out shipping costs? I am from the USA. I have feedback from ebay and have even sold and bought from a few people on this messageboard if you are not familiar with me.

Thanks for looking.
::rocks
Last edited by DJL on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Are you interested in any of these items?

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Hey everyone,

Selling many of these items on ebay. Just check out the complete list and hope you ARE interested in them :)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/frdantheguitarm ... 7675.l2562

I am offering shipping worldwide!

Also offering a few items of The Beatles if you are interested!

Thanks for looking

Re: Are you interested in any of these items ON EBAY?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Just to let you know the ebay auctions conclude today. Thanks for checking them out!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/frdantheguitarm ... 7675.l2562