Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

ERNEST RESHOVSKY ELVIS PRESLEY PHOTO

Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 pm

FOR SALE IS ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS PHOTOS EVER TAKEN OF ELVIS PRESLEY. IT'S IN 1956 DURING A PERFORMANCE IN LOS ANGELES, CA. ERNEST RESHOVSKY TOOK THE PHOTO. I DO HAVE THE ORIGINAL COA TO GO WITH IT. IT IS FRAMED BUT THE PHOTO ITSELF IS 14x11. PRICE IS $650. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AT DMCHANZES@YAHOO.COM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ERNEST RESHOVSKY ELVIS PRESLEY PHOTO

Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:26 am

$650 for a photo that's cropped...i don't think so if it was the full frame version then possibly