Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis Sings The Blues Rare German RCA Club Edition CD

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Elvis Sings The Blues, RARE German RCA BMG Club Edition CD.
Cat. Nr.: 18574-4; Silver-Grey Label with NEW RCA Block Logo,
Rare Bertelsman Bookclub CD, lim. 1000 pices. Made in Germany 1989,
For more informations look at: www.elvisoncd.com/eigenecd/CD/cb/elviss ... b-g89.html

Price: Please send me a PM with your offer in EURO or US Dollars (please only serious offers)
FREE shipping to Germany + EU !!!
Postage worldwide 6.- Euro

If you are interested just send me a PM.

Tracklisting:
When It Rains It Really Pours
New Orleans (Electronic Reprocessed STEREO)
It Feels So Right
A Mess Of Blues (MONO Master)
Like A Baby
Reconsider Baby
I Feel So Bad (MONO Master)
Give Me The Right
Beach Boy Blues
Big Boss Man
Stranger In My Own Home Town
Power Of My Love
My Babe
Got My Mojo Working
Steamroller Blues
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.