Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

The Elvis Books, Vol. II, III, IV

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:54 pm

The ELVIS BOOKS, By Sean Shaver ... All Three for $950 ... Plus Shipping
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The Elvis Books, Vol. II, III, IV

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:34 am

Are there photos or something in the books that are in no other books?
hefty price!

Re: The Elvis Books, Vol. II, III, IV

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Brad, FYI...

THE ELVIS BOOKS SERIES By Sean Shaver were Limited Editions, 999 each Volume
Vol. II is Number 118/999; Vol. III is Number 116/999; Vol. IV is Number 118/999
All Three Volumes are autographed by Sean Shaver
Each Volume measures 11 1/2 X 14 inches;
Vol. I (1987) Contains Pages 1 thru 672
Vol. II (1987) Contains Pages 673 thru 1000
Vol. IV (1991) Contains Pages 1001 thru 1176 Entitled "The Candid ELVIS"
Vol. II & III Contain Concert Pics of ELVIS with little commentary added
Vol. IV The Candid ELVIS Volume is only that...Candid Off-Stage Pics
These books have long been out of print

I hope this helps you somewhat. Not knowing what all photos you've seen of ELVIS, I really can't answer your question however I'd suggest perhaps you ask some of the other collecters familiar with the books. I hope they can answer your question. Thanks for taking a look! FMF