Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Tons of Import CDs for trade... Memphis bound!

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Hello All -

I am headed down to Memphis week next week and I am thinking about bringing my collection of about 24 import CDs. ALL ORIGINAL.

I am not sure what they are going for these days and I am really looking to trade for original VINYL while I am down in Memphis.

I can type a list for anyone who is interested. They are Fort Baxters, There's Always Me, vol 1 -4 etc.. Moody Blue & Other Great Performances, others... Hit me up if there are some that you are looking for...

Let me know if you are interested.

thanks

Mark
Last edited by Ultimx on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Tons of Import CDs for trade... Memphis bound!

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Tons = 24?

Have a good Memphis trip though.

Re: Tons of Import CDs for trade... Memphis bound!

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Rob wrote:Tons = 24?

Have a good Memphis trip though.

Sorry let me re-phrase.. I have a little...