Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

The defnitive Elvis collection

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:11 am

Anyone have this original set for sale 8 dvds?

Re: The defnitive Elvis collection

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Thanks for offer tcb1 but found a set in "very good " condition on ebay for 63 dollars including postage so had to jump on it.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 am

tcb1 wrote:
memphisound wrote:Thanks for offer tcb1 but found a set in "very good " condition on ebay for 63 dollars including postage so had to jump on it.

no problem its a good set, very well made

Never seen it, so i look forward to it.
So far in my journey the kings men have been the set thats entertained me the most!

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Post man brought me a lovely package, and its finally here.
Got to go spend a few hours in front of the television this afternoon,
excited as i've never seen this collection before.