Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Jailhouse Rock FTD vinyl edition for sale. New and sealed.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Already deleted, I ended up with 2 copies of this by mistake. Selling for just over cost price £36 plus p&p (£3 within UK). 2 LP SET! 180 GRAM VINYL! NEW AND STILL STICKERED AND SEALED! (unlike in the 'stock' picture I have used below!!)
J. ROCK FTD.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Jailhouse Rock FTD vinyl edition for sale. New and seale

Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Tony

are you interested in a straight trade for the recent Promised land FTD vinyl still sealed of course
thanks

Re: Jailhouse Rock FTD vinyl edition for sale. New and seale

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:57 pm

houndog wrote:Tony

are you interested in a straight trade for the recent Promised land FTD vinyl still sealed of course
thanks

Hi Adrian,
I already have that one I'm afraid. Maybe something else from the back catalogue perhaps if you have item or items of more or less equal value,
Tony