Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Wanted "King of Belgium" book and Italian discography book.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Anyone got spares with fixed price please?

Re: Wanted "King of Belgium" book and Italian discography bo

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:47 pm

HELP!?

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Thanks to forum member 'Francesc', I managed to find a copy of "King of Belgium" from a Dutch book seller! Now I still need to find the Italian discography book if anyone should know of a copy going.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Just wanted to share the link with you but too late ...

http://www.ueps.be/francais/Webshop2.php?Srt=1&LL=12&LM=12&Cnt=3&LL=12&BNr=&Tc=FR&KId=

You can contact Hubert here anyway he is an expert and may be he could help you

http://www.ueps.be/francais/Webshop2.php?Tc=FR&KId=

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Thank you so much. Although I'm glad I now have it, I was disappointed with the Belgium book as it is not a discography at all, but ho hum. My search continues for the Italian book.....

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Tony.. wrote:Thank you so much. Although I'm glad I now have it, I was disappointed with the Belgium book as it is not a discography at all, but ho hum. My search continues for the Italian book.....

It has a discography. Belgium only pressed a few records! Mainly they imported from Germany as Germany printed for most of Europe.