Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

memphis 35 th ann trip

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:48 pm

hi i am looking for someone to share a room with at the clarion hotel on shelby oak drive
i have the hotel booked but my friend backed out on me due to helth reasons . if anyone want to
share it let me know . you can pm me for full detailes . this is on the off topic also listing
thanks

Re: memphis 35 th ann trip

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Are you male or female?