Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Re: ELVIS - SUPER 8 MAGIC OF 77 VOL. 1 - NEW BLU-RAY

Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 am

Same old badly edited super 8mm film clips ripped off the TFC box and burned to Blu Ray

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:57 am

keninlincs wrote:Same old badly edited super 8mm film clips ripped off the TFC box and burned to Blu Ray

But the Image font used is kinda neat. :wink:

Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:32 pm

hm80ep wrote:
keninlincs wrote:Same old badly edited super 8mm film clips ripped off the TFC box and burned to Blu Ray

But the Image font used is kinda neat. :wink:

And I bet the clips are STILL nothing like the quality of the pictures on the made up cover! :mrgreen:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:05 pm

another abuse of the great medium of DVD / BLU-RAY.
Sure as i'm breathing, some idiot fans will buy this and rave about how great it is!

Crap like this burns me up........

Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Burns you up? It's not quite that serious, is it? You have no intention of getting it, so don't let it bother you. There are much more important things to worry about than an Elvis DVD on this message board.

By the way, this particular DVD is great! The quality is breathtaking and makes me salivate for an official EIC BLU-RAY release!

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:16 pm

crap like this blu ray does burn me up :oops: and here's why i said that...........
Great quality unseen material sitting in a vault somewhere that deserves an "official" release on blu ray VS. 8mm home movies from Elvis' worst tour which has already been released, being released on blu ray.
which would you choose?
See my point?