Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Books For Sale/Trade

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 pm

The King Of Las Vegas

Shaver:

2 In 1 - The Life Of Elvis Presley & Portrait Portfolio
The Elvis Book II
The Elvis Book III
The Elvis Book IV/The Candid Elvis
Our Memories Of Elvis

Tuzni:
Tickle Me
Beatles 65
Hawaii 61
Elvis In Gold
Jailhouse Rock
Encore Performance IV
68 At 40
Elvis On Tour
Viva Las Vegas

Re: Books For Sale/Trade

Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:59 pm

what prices are they

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Prices are negotiable - I'm not looking to make a killing, whatever is reasonable, will trade for boots as well.

I'd prefer to try to sell them here, before listing them on Ebay.

Thanks

Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Moody_Blue wrote:Prices are negotiable - I'm not looking to make a killing, whatever is reasonable, will trade for boots as well.

Thanks

I find that the 'prices are negotiable' and 'open to offers' approach never works here.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:47 am

Tony.. wrote:
Moody_Blue wrote:Prices are negotiable - I'm not looking to make a killing, whatever is reasonable, will trade for boots as well.

Thanks

I find that the 'prices are negotiable' and 'open to offers' approach never works here.

Then there's the fact the shipping location is not mentioned so anybody wanting to buy a book may be in for a high postage surprise.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:34 pm

I'll offer you £10 for the Tunzi "On tour" book. (Let's see what happens!) :lol:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:35 pm

:P

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 pm

When I see something offered for sale on eBay, I know the price and I can see how much I'd have to pay for postage.
Here it is most often first of all a surprise where the items are located, so it's a guess how much the (international?) postage will be.
Secondly there is hardly ever a price mentioned, which usually means the seller wants "too much" for the item.
I'll stick to buying (and selling) on eBay.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Apparently all the Tunzi books have sold

Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 am

I still have the Shaver books - Tunzi books are gone.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:08 am

I'm interested in the shaver books, but it depends on what you want for them. Not going to make an offer, so name a price please.