Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

38 Elvis import CD's on ebay - some rare titles

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi all,
Due to a financial crisis I've put many of my Elvis CD's on ebay. Some are rare, including the 'sittin on top of the world' CD with guitar pick. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM, thanks :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mathewc1020/m ... ksid=p3686

Re: 38 Elvis import CD's on ebay - some rare titles

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Just wanted to let you know the majority of CD's are ending today, and thanks for looking.