Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

ELVIS AUTOGRAPH FOR SALE. MEMPHIS CIRCA 1960

Wed May 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Hello,

I am selling one of my Elvis Presley autographs. It has been pre-certified authentic by Rich Consola, Elvis autograph expert and lead authenticator at PSA/DNA. Also comes with an LOA from Stephen Shutts.

I have contacted Rich Consola, he approved over email. He can write an authentication letter if the buyer desires the full formal signed LOA. He will charge extra for this of course.

Autograph was displayed in the Dad's Bookstore in Nashville for many years. Obtained through longtime manager of Little Jimmy Dickens. Signature is circa 1960. Julius Lewis menswear in Memphis was one of the Men's clothing stores Elvis would often frequent. It is great to have the 'Memphis' association along with an autograph. Nice early example even though a little faded over the years.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested. The only reason I'm selling it is to help towards funding another purchase.

Asking $550 (£350)

Thanks! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ELVIS AUTOGRAPH FOR SALE. MEMPHIS CIRCA 1960

Thu May 17, 2012 3:08 pm

It looks quite faded from being on display. What is the inscription?

Thu May 17, 2012 3:49 pm

nod3million wrote:It looks quite faded from being on display. What is the inscription?

Yes unfortunately it has faded somewhat from display, but still totally legible. The inscription is 'To Norman Jr.'

ELVIS AUTOGRAPH FOR SALE. MEMPHIS CIRCA 1960

Sat May 19, 2012 6:35 pm

A nice piece indeed. A shame it's so faded.

Mon May 21, 2012 5:05 am

Although some of the ink has faded the indentation is awsome and well worth the price!

Mon May 21, 2012 12:16 pm

promiseland wrote:Although some of the ink has faded the indentation is awsome and well worth the price!

Yeah I thought so too! It's actually much nicer to look at with the naked eye. Elvis sure did sign with a heavy hand! :lol: