Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Anyone Interested? - FTD

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 am

Anyone interested in purchasing the Fashion for a King and Elvis in '56 books by FTD? I am considering putting them on eBay. PM me with your offer.

Thanks,
mrobville

Re: Anyone Interested? - FTD

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 pm

mrobville wrote:Anyone interested in purchasing the Fashion for a King and Elvis in '56 books by FTD? I am considering putting them on eBay. PM me with your offer.

Thanks,
mrobville

$20.00 for both?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:05 pm

No. Thank you for the offer.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:19 am

These items have now been listed on eBay.

Wed May 02, 2012 1:29 am

Do you have an item number please? Thanks.

mrobville wrote:These items have now been listed on eBay.