Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Updated list, collection for sale

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Just spent the day updating my list with around 400 items for sale incl. rare CDs, box sets, books, DVDs and more. If anyone's interested, just drop a PM.

I am located in Germany.

::rocks

Re: Updated list, collection for sale

Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:38 am

Section B wrote:Just spent the day updating my list with around 400 items for sale incl. rare CDs, box sets, books, DVDs and more. If anyone's interested, just drop a PM.

I am located in Germany.

::rocks

Check your Pm. ::rocks

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 pm

This is one of the best guys i ever dealt with what a great guy and the stuf he saled is like brand new.

THANKS MAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 am

Aron wrote:This is one of the best guys i ever dealt with what a great guy and the stuf he saled is like brand new.

THANKS MAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! :smt006

Still 350+ items available incl. quite a few Tunzi books, all the early Memphis Recording Service releases, books like "Caught In A Trap" or the excellent Bud Glass stuff + a lot more. Also a ton of imports with many rare boxsets and soundboard recordings and the finest ARs.

PM me with your email for a list.