Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

looking to sell big part of my elvis collection - usa

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:59 am

hello ,

due to some health issues and lack of insurance and money , i am selling a big part of my elvis collection . i have a pretty massive cd collection and also i am selling a big part of my dvd collection and also my book's such as jat book's , litcher , book's by memphis mafia , etc . also alot of collectables . i have alot of box set's , alot of real rare and 1st press cd's , ftd's . i want to sell the whole collection at once , someone could make alot of money selling these on ebay or what not . i do not have time to so , i live in the usa , if interested please send me a pm

Re: looking to sell big part of my elvis collection - usa

Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 am

Do you have any magazines from 1956-1961 with elvis on the front cover? I am also looking for local tv guides from 1956-1959. Thank you, Scott