Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

ELVIS GOODIES FOR TRADE OR SALE PART 2

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:47 am

I have a whole bunch of stuff I am looking to trade or am open to offers on. I ship with fair prices and pack items well and have a Paypal account for ease. I will trade fo FTDs that I don't have or possibly other books or especially MINT UK Stereo or Mono Elvis Soundtrack LPs. I will trade any of the following items singularly or as lots.Please Private Message any offers or enquiries. Oh be sure to check out my PART 1 for other goodies. Thanks.

RARE UK MAGAZINE

RARE UK MAGAZINE

RARE SILVER BOX PROMO POSTER