Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

ELVIS GOODIES FOR TRADE OR SALE.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:48 am

I have a whole bunch of stuff I am looking to trade or am open to offers on. I ship with fair prices and pack items well and have a Paypal account for ease. I will trade fo FTDs that I don't have or possibly other books or especially MINT UK Stereo or Mono Elvis Soundtrack LPs. I will trade any of the following items singularly or as lots.Please Private Message any offers or enquiries. Thanks.

Rebel Heart is number 409 of a limited edition.

Uk WOOLWORTHS Special edition set & Unopened U.S set with Alternate COME WHAT MAY

Very rare & unique ONE HELLUVA NIGHT cd & GI Blues sets.

Book on right is signed by author

UK LPS, some exceptional players, some average, ALL inexpensive.

Re: ELVIS GOODIES FOR TRADE OR SALE.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Looking into two offers right now but will contact you if fail. Thanks for your interest.

lvs4evr wrote:if you don't sell that copy of lichters rebel heart by the 26 let me know , and i'll send you the cash , hope you can ship to canada. ::rocks

Re: ELVIS GOODIES FOR TRADE OR SALE.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:16 am

lvs4evr wrote:if you don't sell that copy of lichters rebel heart by the 26 let me know , and i'll send you the cash , hope you can ship to canada. ::rocks

Hi, I haven't found a suitable trade ( unless you have any to offer? ) So make me an offer and I'll look into postage for you.