Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis items for sale (or trade) ; low prices

Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi,
for sale many Elvis' CD's / LP's & others ; low prices
greetings
Nipper

login:
pit_piterson

see:
http://www.ebay.pl/sch/pit_piterson/m.h ... op=1&_sc=1

Re: Elvis items for sale (or trade) ; low prices

Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi,

I checked your ebay items and found a few that would be interesting.

Are you only interested in selling or also in trading? If you like to trade, too, I can send you my (long) list of Elvis stuff in MS Excel format, just send a mail and I'll send you the list.

Thank you,
Thomas

Nipper wrote:Hi,
for sale many Elvis' CD's / LP's & others ; low prices
greetings
Nipper

login:
pit_piterson

see:
http://www.ebay.pl/sch/pit_piterson/m.h ... op=1&_sc=1
Last edited by walkamileinmyshoes on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi,
okay, I'll be waiting for your list
thanks

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:27 am

Hi, Do you have my email and can you open my link?. :smt006

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 pm

new great CD's with low prices :smt006