Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis Presley The Ultimate Film Collection Graceland Edition

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 pm

ELVIS PRESLEY / THE ULTIMATE FILM COLLECTION - GRACELAND EDITION - 11 DVD + 1 CD + BOOK + RARITIES

The "Elvis: The Ultimate Film Collection – Graceland Edition" . This incredible collection contains 9 DVD movies, 2 special DVD’s (including Elvis: Black Leather Concert and never before seen home movies), a music rarities CD, movie posters and photos, collectible booklets, copy of the Jailhouse Rock Script and confidential movie files. All presented in a beautiful collectors’ case.

Region Code: 2

9 Elvis Movies: Jailhouse Rock, It Happened At The World's Fair, Viva Las Vegas, Double Trouble, Harum Scarum, Spinout, Speedway, The Trouble With Girls, Elvis: That's The Way It Is (special edition).

2 Special DVD Elvis Black Leather - Highlights from the '68 Comeback Special - Elvis Movie Music Perfomances & 1 Special.

CD Elvis Music Rarities.
Tracklisting:

Treat Me Nice - take 1,2,3 stereo
One Broken Heart For Sale - take 2,3,4
Viva Las Vegas - take 1,2,
Hey Little Girl - take 1,2
All That I Am - take 1,2
Long Legged Girl - take 1,2
Speedway - master
Almost - take 11
Jailhouse Rock - 68/06/29-8pm
70/08/10: Vamp/That's All Right
Mystery Train/ Tiger Man
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Polk Salad Annie

Exclusive Archival Material 2 16-page collector booklets with film synopses, photographs, trivia and behind-the-scenes- stories. A copy of Elvi's script from the movie Jailhouse Rock. From the Graceland Archives - The Elvis Movie Files - a collection of duplicates of vintage news clippings ans confidential documents relating to Elvis's film career from the files of his illustrious longtime mananger Colonel Tom Parker. A Collection of 6 8"x 10"photographs of Elvis from the production of some of his films. A Collection of 5"x 7"reprints of the original movie posters for all 9 MGM films and for Elvis: Black Leather.

Price: 42.- Euro.
FREE shipping to Germany !!
Postage for EU 15.- Euro!!!
Postage worldwide 20.- Euro

NEW still sealed!

If you are interested just send me a PM.
Last edited by Andy-M on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Elvis Presley The Ultimate Film Collection Graceland Edi

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:28 pm

bump

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi, if it is not sold by now, I vould like to buy it.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 pm

SOLD

Thanks and enjoy the BOX Set :)