Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

lots of stuff for sale / trade ...

Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 am

Hi everyone,

I have lots of Elvis stuff for sale / trade (about 450 CDs, 50 DVDs, some 33 + 45 vinyl and a few books). Anyone who's interested please send me a PM with an e-mail address and I will gladly mail my (MS Excel) list.

Thank you!

Re: lots of stuff for sale / trade ...

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi everyone,

I still have lots of Elvis stuff for sale / trade as I included some more items from my personal collection - more than 500 CDs, 20 DVDs, about 80 or 90 vinyls (LP, EP and singles) and some book and mags as well.

Anyone who's interested please send me a PM along with an e-mail address and I will gladly mail my (MS Excel) list.

Thank you!