Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Re: ELVIS MOODY BLUE ALBUM UNOPENED RARE $3,000

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:24 am

It is probably worth it if two zeros were removed!

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:45 pm

I see that, even though I haven't been around in quite some time, that there are still idiots on here trying to not only sell crap that is ridiculously overpriced, but also in the ALL ELVIS section. Some things never change.

T

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm

If a member is trying to sell this for $3,000, it's hard to believe a fellow member would do this.

I've seen still sealed Blue album sell for less than $10 on ebay. Here's one for $25 ELVIS PRESLEY Moody Blue AFL1-2428(SEALED).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-PRESLEY-M ... 1850wt_156

The Black vinyl LP is worth more than the Blue pressing. Not anywhere near $3,000. I'd say still sealed Black pressing can get for less than $100.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:12 pm

eap19351977 wrote:im not trying to sell it im just show how stupid people can be

Good to hear you're not trying to sell. For a lot of Elvis items it's pretty obvious why they're ridiculously overpriced. But for some items, may be not. I've met a lot of new fans starting out collecting Elvis' records and they think the Blue pressing is worth big $$$. Just a thought, but may be for some items like the Blue pressing, it's best to list why they're ridiculously overpriced.