Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

looking for repro 45's -sun / tv guide

Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 am

hello ,

i sold my lp collection a few years ago due to needing the money , a move i have alway's regretted . anywho i had a set of 45's that were reproduction sun 45's from the 70's . they looked just like original's and were really cool . they are repro's of the 5 sun's and looked original , i have come to the conclusion that i will never be able to afford the original sun 45's but i would love to find the 70's reproduction set again as i want to make a big framed picture with these and a big pic of elvis 50's . if anyone has these and would sell them please send me a pm .

also i am looking for the 70's reproduction of the 1956 tv guide 45 , blue label and i believe it is all black on the other side . it has the famous 1956 interview on it and is a repro of the 45 that is highley collectable . i used to have this also and i would like to fame it as we'll , they make really cool conversation piece's . if anyone has this please send me a pm . thanks