Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

ELVIS PRESLEY IN CONCERT ULTIMATE CD SET *** GREAT XMAS GIFT

Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:52 am

***FOR SALE ON EBAY***

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320807885324?ss ... 1555.l2649

OWN A PIECE OF ELVIS MUSIC HISTORY WITH THIS AMAZING CD SET OF OVER 80+ CONCERTS THROUGHOUT 1969-1977 ALONG WITH OUTTAKES. ALL OF THESE CD'S ARE ORIGINAL IMPORT RELEASES WITH ALL THE ORIGINAL INSERTS IN 100% PERFECT MINT CONDITION. THESE CD'S WERE NEVER PLAYED MORE THEN ONCE AND WERE IN MY COLLECTION MERELY FOR ELVIS COLLECTION PURPOSES. I WILL LIST ALL OF THE CDS FROM ORDER OF MATERIAL BY 1969-1977. THIS WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY ELVIS FAN JUST GETTING INTO HIS MUSIC OR THE LONG TIME FAN THAT HAS NEVER BEEN INTRODUCED TO THIS LIVE MATERIAL. I WOULD SAY THAT 90% OF ALL THE MATERIAL IS DIRECTLY FROM THE SOUNDBOARD AND PERFECT SOUND QUALITY. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEARCH ANY OF THE CDS ON THE INTERNET FOR MORE INFORMATION. THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE ENTIRE SET NOT INDIVIDUAL CDS. I DECIDED TO PART WAYS WITH THIS COLLECTION DUE TO THE NEED FOR EXTRA MONEY. IN SAYING THAT I WILL BE ONLY SELLING THIS VERY SPECIAL COLLECTION FOR SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY. PAYPAL IS ONLY ACCEPTED. GOOD LUCK TO ALL BIDDERS FOR THIS EXTREMLEY HARD TO FIND ONE OF A KIND ELVIS PRESLEY HISTORICAL SET OF MUSIC.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320807885324?ss ... 1555.l2649

Re: ELVIS PRESLEY IN CONCERT ULTIMATE CD SET *** GREAT XMAS

Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:27 pm

2000 bucks for 80 cds? not bad :roll: