Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

sold

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:07 am

sold
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by frus75 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: FTD BOOKS FOR SALE

Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 am

Interested in the live in l.a book. How much do you want?

Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 pm

elvisnorway wrote:Interested in the live in l.a book. How much do you want?

How much do you offer?? I am really - and I mean really - bad at pricing items. That's what I always end putting them on ebay :P

But for the whole lot (5 books) I would ask 200 pounds plus actual shipping cost (must be around 25 pounds inside Europe).

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 pm

frus75 wrote:
elvisnorway wrote:Interested in the live in l.a book. How much do you want?

How much do you offer?? I am really - and I mean really - bad at pricing items. That's what I always end putting them on ebay :P

But for the whole lot (5 books) I would ask 200 pounds plus actual shipping cost (must be around 25 pounds inside Europe).

Just name a price and i'll consider it.

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 pm

The maths seems pretty simple: £200 for 5 books means £40 for one?

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:55 pm

hm80ep wrote:The maths seems pretty simple: £200 for 5 books means £40 for one?

It's probably discounted if you buy all 5 of them.

Re: 4 FTD BOOKS ON EBAY VERY LOW STARTING PRICE.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Finally put them on ebay. I will keep live in LA for me. Thanx!

Re: 4 FTD BOOKS ON EBAY VERY LOW STARTING PRICE.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:56 pm

LIVE IN LA FTD ADDED

http://www.ebay.com/sch/frus75/m.html?i ... 4340.l2562