Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

LPM-1254 - Original USA release in pristine condition wanted

Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi folks,

I'm actually looking for an original US release of LPM-1254 'Elvis Presley' in pristine condition.

No Stereo release and no re-release.

Especially the cover front (but also the backside) needs to be as clean as possible. No ringwear or abrasion, stains, dots, or discolorations. The labels should be clean too, but the main focus has to be on the sleeve. The condition of the vinyl is secondary in this case.

Please feel free to let me know if you have a copy on sale or if you know where one is on sale. No fantasy price tags please.

I borowed the pictures below from elvisrecords.us just to show you what exactly I'm looking for.

P.S.: I'm also looking for a HQ original photo, uncropped and not retouched as used for this sleeve. No digital copy. Any idea?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: LPM-1254 - Original USA release in pristine condition wa

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 am

I can direct you to a mint- sealed in baggy copy- fully unopened and pristine U.S. version. The price I will tell you in advance will not be cheap though. I doubt you could find very many that are still sealed like this one from 1956. If interested pm me, only if serious though. I have access to the first 5 U.S. LP's all sealed from their original releases. All command a price that is substantial though.