Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

CD's for sale (or trade on FTD)

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Hi everyone,
I have many CD's for sale, like:
Memory Czech :
Trouble In Vegas ; Have Some Fun Tonight ; Something Old, Something New ; California Wave ; The Lightning Storm In Florida ; Better Than Ever ; Las Vegas Moonlight ; Rockin' The Northwest ; Shining In Portland ; Last Time In Portland ; Aztec King ; Let Me Be There ; Turning Up The Heat In LV ; International Earthquake
FTD :
The Impossible Dream ; America ; Dinner At Eight ; Big Boss Man ; Dixieland Delight ; I'll Remember You ; I Found My Thrill ; Dragonheart ; Tuscon '76 (error on cover)

and more....more....more....more....more....more....more

please ask what you need (also promos, CD's from over the world, boxes, etc.),
I sold CD's from my own personal collection, all in excellent (to near mint) condition ;

all my best
Nipper

complete list on your e-mail address :smt006
Last edited by Nipper on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: CD's for sale (or trade on FTD)

Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Be careful, man. That moderator is watching. Not only will he ban you, he'll kidnap family members, run over your dog and burn your house down.

He's a mean bastard.

Re: CD's for sale (or trade on FTD)

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:49 pm

no problem Friend :smt002 ".............but don't step on my blue suede shoes.............." :mrgreen: