Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Job lot on Ebay Elvis ephemera

Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:11 pm

In the next couple of days I'll be listing a job lot of Elvis newspapers, plates, calendars etc on Ebay - there's quite a lot so it'll be a big parcel!

There are a whole load of mint, unopened calendars from various years (90's and 2000's), a couple of Brad-Ex plates (The King and The Legend), some badges, repro newspapers, TV magazines and Elvis Monthlies as well as a standup lobby card from the release of the special edition TTWII in cinemas, plus other bits and pieces :)

Re: Job lot on Ebay Elvis ephemera

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:50 pm

HILLBILLY KID wrote:In the next couple of days I'll be listing a job lot of Elvis newspapers, plates, calendars etc on Ebay - there's quite a lot so it'll be a big parcel!

There are a whole load of mint, unopened calendars from various years (90's and 2000's), a couple of Brad-Ex plates (The King and The Legend), some badges, repro newspapers, TV magazines and Elvis Monthlies as well as a standup lobby card from the release of the special edition TTWII in cinemas, plus other bits and pieces :)

Old calendars NEVER sell. I'm thinking of chucking mine out.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:03 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0603933397

Cheers Tony, there's more than just calendars though. Hopefully there's something in the job lot that someone will want!

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:18 am

I've temporarily ended this, but will be relisting soon....