Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

4 days to go

Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Only 4 days to go until the auction ...please can i remind all those that cannot attend in person that live interent bidding is available , but you must go to http://www.the-saleroom.com/ and register to bid , there is 1508 lots of which 1100 will have no reserve so please register or come along in person and hopefully you will get that long missing piece from your collection ... thanks

Re: 4 days to go

Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 pm

With the cost of 2 nights in a hotel, the train fare up there and back, all the meals I will have to buy etc, I only hope there are some bargains to be had this time in order to 'recoup' the huge outlay I and others have just forked out to be there.
Let's see....

Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Good luck with the sale Adrian,hope it goes well

Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:10 pm

keninlincs wrote:Good luck with the sale Adrian,hope it goes well

It is not his collection that's on sale, 'kenin'.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:14 am

Thanks ken
Actually I am in hospital at present dont even know if I will make it

Tony are you sure about that?

Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 am

houndog wrote:Thanks ken
Actually I am in hospital at present dont even know if I will make it

Tony are you sure about that?

Get well soon mate

Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 am

TONY. wrote:
keninlincs wrote:Good luck with the sale Adrian,hope it goes well

It is not his collection that's on sale, 'kenin'.

@tonydot do you know everything?

Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:26 am

Thanks ken have put in alot of work for this weekend will be gutted if dont make it but got a blood clot on my lung ....not good

Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Good to see you yesterday now I realise who you are. And glad you made the auction ok. Very pleased with the items available at the weekend but Bamfords buyer fees are a bit naughty don't you think. I probably would have bought a lot more if there hadn't been an extra £10 on top of each lot.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:41 pm

TONY. wrote:Good to see you yesterday now I realise who you are. And glad you made the auction ok. Very pleased with the items available at the weekend but Bamfords buyer fees are a bit naughty don't you think. I probably would have bought a lot more if there hadn't been an extra £10 on top of each lot.

Cheers Tony

and was good to see you too, personally i was disappointed with the turn out but thats life, you are not the only person to say that about the fees it kept the bidding down and almost doubled what you actually thought you'd brought the item for.

i will probably lose a good chunk of what was sold in fees also :x :x :x

thanks for coming tho and i hope to see you down at your event on Jan will bring alot of stuff including the SUNS so put the word around to prospective buyers please

Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:13 pm

houndog wrote:
TONY. wrote:Good to see you yesterday now I realise who you are. And glad you made the auction ok. Very pleased with the items available at the weekend but Bamfords buyer fees are a bit naughty don't you think. I probably would have bought a lot more if there hadn't been an extra £10 on top of each lot.

Cheers Tony

and was good to see you too, personally i was disappointed with the turn out but thats life, you are not the only person to say that about the fees it kept the bidding down and almost doubled what you actually thought you'd brought the item for.

i will probably lose a good chunk of what was sold in fees also :x :x :x

thanks for coming tho and i hope to see you down at your event on Jan will bring alot of stuff including the SUNS so put the word around to prospective buyers please

Yes, of course. This collectors fair is going to be advertised in the next "Man and his music" magazine. I would have gone to the sunday auction as well, but I spent over my personal limit on the saturday.