Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Books For Offers

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi,

I have the following books to dispose of for anyone interested. - If you wish to make me an "offer" on any of them please e-mail at archdeak@btinternet.com. I will ask the actual postage to send them to you or you may collect if you wish. Some are non Elvis. Highest offer secures.I will leave this posting open until Tuesday 8th November 2011
I'm based in Plymouth Devon.

The Elvis Atlas - Gray & Osborne
Elvis And The Colonel - May Mann
Elvis Day By Day - Peter Guralnick & Ernst Jorgensen
Elvis In The Twilight Of Memory - June Juanico
Elvis & Gladys - Elaine Dundy
Elvis - jerry Hopkins
Elvis The Final Years - Jerry Hopkins
Studies In Modern Music Elvis Presley - Robert Matthew Walker
All About Elvis - Fred Worth
Elvis And Me - Priscilla Presley
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chuck Berry - The autobiography
Killer Jerry Lee Lewis - Charles White
Ricky Nelson Idol For A generation - Joel Selvin
George Jones The Life And Times Of A Honky Tonk Legend - Bob Allen
Dark Horse The Secret Life Of George Harrison - Geoffrey Giuliano
Good Rockin' Tonight Sun records - Colin Escott
Hellfire (Jerry Lee Lewis) - Nick Tosches
Great Balls Of Fire - Myra Lewis