Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Looking for a Passionfruit Curd in UK - trading Elvis stuff

Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Hi,
Maybe it is a funny question, but here I go :) ... I'am looking for a fantastic Passionfruit-Curd which we miss so much here in Norway. The company who are selling these are not selling outside the UK. Can someone kindly help me buying it privatly and sending some glasses to me here in Norway? I can use paypal for paying if it is ok for you and offer you a good price for a package of 6 glasses. Are you looking for some older imports or books you miss in your Elvis-collection we can trade. I can send it to you before you send the Curd to me. Please feel free contacting me on opening@online.no if you could help me out:-)

http://www.cherrytreepreserves.co.uk/On ... ruit-Curd/

Sincerely

Kenneth