Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

ebay (UK) Elvis items - CDs (Double Features) & DVDs

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Having a bit of a clear-out in preparation for Christmas so have put a few things up on ebay. Should've posted this earlier but didn't think. Amongst other things I'm selling a fair few Elvis CDs/boxsets/DVDs, most of which had 99p starting prices, some now have bids though. The only pricey items are the Silver & Gold CD box sets.

I was going to link to individual items but there are quite a lot so I'll post a link to my store and should be able to view them from there. You can contact me through there or on here.

Thanks guys.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/therumpokid66 ... 4340.l2562

If anyone's interested here are the items:

Moody Blue CD
Double Features - Easy Come, Easy Go/Speedway CD
Double Features - Love In Las Vegas (Viva Las Vegas)/Roustabout CD
Double Features - Live a Little Love a Little/Change of Habit/The Trouble With Girls/Charro CD
Double Features - Kissin' Cousins/Clambake/Stay Away Joe CD

Elvis Aron Presley (4 CD Boxset) (Silver Box)
A Golden Celebration (4 CD Boxset)

The Great Performances - Volume 1 - Centre Stage DVD
The Great Performances - Volume 2 - The Man And The Music DVD
The Great Performances - Volume 3 - From The Waist Up DVD
Elvis '56 DVD