Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

3 japan release lp's , 2 usa lp's sale - trade for ftd

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:06 am

hi ,

i have for sale 3 japanese lp soundtrack's from around 1970 , they are -

double trouble
frankie and johnny - with gatefold cover
clambake

also have 2 usa release -

roustabout - tan label 1976

for lp fans only - 1968 rigid vynl orange label ( has red reproc stereo ) hard to version

please send me a pm if interested , will be selling worth the money and also can send pic's if need be , and i will trade these for ftd cd's i need also , thanks

Re: 3 japan release lp's , 2 usa lp's sale - trade for f

Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:28 am

will trade for ftd's i need also

Re: 3 japan release lp's , 2 usa lp's sale - trade for f

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:08 am

gotta be someone who need 's these for there collection , will trade for ftd's or will take $ 100.00 for the lot , thanks