Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

ELVIS AUCTION November 2011

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:00 am

Hi

just to let you all know that the online catalogue is now available at the Bamfords auction house site inreadiness for the event on 5&6th November
also please dont forget internet and phone bidding will be accepted
there is a price guide also for each lot as to what i hope they will realise, it is an open sale bar 100 lots that will have a reserve but these are yet to be determined

thanks

http://www.bamfords-auctions.co.uk/BidCat/Catalogues.asp?F1=3072&F2=4169&F4=1054&select=ELVIS2011&status=C

Re: ELVIS AUCTION November 2011

Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Do the prices shown mean that this is what they'll be starting at on the day?!

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Tony

i have no control over that but my feeling is that they should start lower and hopefully reach those kind of figures .. the offer is still open by the way if you want to take it up

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Latest Update: For those not able to attend in person but would like to bid by internet, you need to register to bid at the following site
www.the-saleroom.com.

Once on the home page click the "Live Auctions" link at the top of the page, then you should find 77 live auctions if you go to page 2 and scroll down you will find the Elvis Auction and then you just need to click the sign up to bid link and follow the instructions.... good luck to all who intend to bid
thanks
Adrian

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Catalogue now available to purchase if anyone is interested £7 plus £2 postage to UK £4 rest of world, available either from ebay

or you can contact me here for your copy

thanks

Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:17 pm

houndog wrote:Catalogue now available to purchase if anyone is interested £7 plus £2 postage to UK £4 rest of world, available either from ebay

or you can contact me here for your copy

thanks

£7??? OUCH!

Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:49 am

did that hurt Tony !!! .. i dont set the prices sorry

Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:09 pm

price reduced to £5 if purchased in advance , will be £7 on the day as i have no control over what Bamfords charge

Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Only 5 days to go until the auction ...please can i remind all those that cannot attend in person that live interent bidding is available , but you must go to http://www.the-saleroom.com/ and register to bid , there is 1508 lots of which 1100 will have no reserve so please register or come along in person and hopefully you will get that long missing piece from your collection ... thanks