Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis magazines, picture books

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:38 am

I live in the UK and I'm thinning out my collection, any offers welcome, either for individual magazines or for the lot. I'll also put them on Ebay and post the link. I can provide photos on request but please bear in mind i'm not a professional valuer or seller of magazines/books so I have no idea about grading.

The items are:

Mirabelle magazine - circa 1958-9 as there is an advert for a 1959 Christmas club on the back. Has Elvis on the front and is titled "Elvis Presley and...the love secrets of your favourite stars". Slight creasing on the bottom and top right of the cover. Says it comes with a free photo of Elvis - this is missing.

4 x Elvis in the 90s magazines - Apr/May '92, Aug Sept '92, Oct Nov '92 and Feb/March '93. Good condition, crease on the back cover of the '93 mag.

Elvis Now - special concert photo magazine from Strictly Elvis in the US. Not sure of year but from the mid-late 70's. Printed on relatively cheap paper, all photos blk/white. Slight mark on front cover, some corner creases.

Record Collector - June 1980. Elvis on the front. Not great condition but reasonable!

Elvis vol 1, No 5 - no idea of the date/publisher of this one. Called Big Boss Man it features selected black and white pictures from the '68 Comeback.

Elvis - Portrait of a Legend by Paul Lichter - magazine, memorial collectors edition. Good condition, small crease bottom right corner of front cover.

Elvis Photo Album - Elvis on the front sitting in a chair taken circa '69. Says "Exclusively On RCA Records" just under his elbow. Cover has some watermarks and there is a crease in the bottom right of the cover, so not mint.

Like I say, any offers or photo requests welcome (just send me a personal message with your email address). I'll put them on Ebay too and post the link. Some I'll try and sell on their own, the rest I'll put in as a single lot.

I have some other things too, so if you want a list please ask.

Re: Elvis magazines, picture books

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:39 am

I also have a mint (in that it looks brand new) FTD catalogue as well as a mint RCA records catalogue from the 90's that I obtained from RCA. The cover features the same photo of Elvis that appears on the front of the 60's Masters boxed set.

I know I said I'm not a professional seller and that I have no idea about grading, but these are pristine. Any offers considered. Photos on request if anyone is interested :)

Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:24 am

For what it's worth I've listed what I have for sale on Ebay - I will be adding to the lots over the next couple of days. My username is Podmembers so look me up and see what (if anything) is of interest to you :) I thought it would be easier if you just looked me up on Ebay rather than posting links to each individual lot :)

Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:02 am

HILLBILLY KID wrote:For what it's worth I've listed what I have for sale on Ebay - I will be adding to the lots over the next couple of days. My username is Podmembers so look me up and see what (if anything) is of interest to you :) I thought it would be easier if you just looked me up on Ebay rather than posting links to each individual lot :)

You could link to just one and then people can " See other items for sale " from there.

Just a suggestion.

Alan.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:19 am

Oh yes! Cheers Alan I never thought of that :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190582289749? ... 1555.l2649

There you go - hope that works.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:57 pm

I have a few more things on Ebay now - including an "Elvis-The Concert" ticket signed by Joe Guercio for me in 2005 at the Hammersmith Apollo in London

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 am

I have a couple of rare vinyl albums up for sale now on Ebay.