Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis - Rare Ticket Stubs - 12/31/1975 - Pontiac Silverdome

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm selling a pair of Elvis Ticket Stubs for the new year's eve show on December 31st, 1975 at the Pontiac Silverdome in Michigan. I found the pair in my mom's collection of personal memorabilia. Anyhow, I've never sold any Elvis item's before but some websites indicate that this ticket has a value of $500 -$550 each. What do you guys think I most likely will be able to sell these for?

Thanks for your comments!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis - Rare Ticket Stubs - 12/31/1975 - Pontiac Silverd

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:10 pm

jayonfyre wrote:Hello Everyone!

I'm selling a pair of Elvis Ticket Stubs for the new year's eve show on December 31st, 1975 at the Pontiac Silverdome in Michigan. I found the pair in my mom's collection of personal memorabilia. Anyhow, I've never sold any Elvis item's before but some websites indicate that this ticket has a value of $500 -$550 each. What do you guys think I most likely will be able to sell these for?

Thanks for your comments!

You might get lucky but they turn up quite often. The last ones on ebay sold for 55$ each if I remember correctly..

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Very nice as not many ticket stubs actually featured Elvis' picture if I am correct in saying so?

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:19 pm

That's right Tony, the tickets from lake tahoe (74 and 76) had pictures of elvis. The same photo on the tahoe 76 ticket was used on the tickets for the last engagement in las vegas.