Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

New cd's in the shop !

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Hello , there are some new cd's listed in the Shop !

http://www.mahalo-from-elvis.com/shop.html

Mahalo from Ron :mrgreen:

Re: New cd's in the shop !

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 pm

i thought from your prevoius topic you were closing the shop was that just a ploy to get someone to buy the entire stock :?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:25 pm

houndog wrote:i thought from your prevoius topic you were closing the shop was that just a ploy to get someone to buy the entire stock :?

Nope , everything was sold ! These are new arrivels ! Came in with trades and sometimes i do buy a small collection 8) You could have seen it , no cd's from the last topic are there anymore !

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Do you have any ducks available?

I just love those little fellers.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Rob wrote:Do you have any ducks available?

If you want to have my kids for only a weekend , Kwik , Kwak , Kwek and Kwok , than i do have them :mrgreen:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:58 pm

MaHaLo wrote:
Rob wrote:Do you have any ducks available?

If you want to have my kids for only a weekend , Kwik , Kwak , Kwek and Kwok , than i do have them :mrgreen:

Ron you just kwak me up with your kwik kwips :P .

Alan.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Hello , there are some new cd's listed in the Shop !

http://www.mahalo-from-elvis.com/shop.html

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:17 pm

I'd be inteested to see if anyone buys that 15 track "Love songs" cd for 40 Euros. Mind you, it DOES feature "Love me tender"!!!! :smt003

Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:09 pm

TONY. wrote:I'd be inteested to see if anyone buys that 15 track "Love songs" cd for 40 Euros. Mind you, it DOES feature "Love me tender"!!!! :smt003

Hello Tony , i did have 4 of them , only 1 left :mrgreen: