Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

elvis gold banner 50th anniversary 4 lp set - sale or trade

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:15 am

hi ,

i have the 50th anniversary lp's with the gold banner's that came out in 1984 . all 4 lp's are in near mint condition and all have their banner's . lp's look as if they have never been played . they are -

elvis presley ( 1st lp 1956 )
elvis ( 2 nd lp )
elvis golden records volume 1 ( has the rare misprint cover )
elvis golden records volume 2

i am selling these or i will trade for ftd's i do not have , please pm if interested . these are pretty hard to find all 4 lp's . they have the cool 50th anniversary logo on the lp label . also the banner's are awesome , i have seen a few of these for sale but seem to be missing banner's most of the time , i will post a pic of one of them so you can see the banner , thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.