Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Wanted CD Releases

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:12 am

Looking for soundboards Kansas City Blues, Run On, and older audience recordings from J.R., Sundial, Claudia, Chips, SR, Coast To Coast, etc. please P.M. Am open to trades or purchase.

Thanks
Last edited by Moody_Blue on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Wanted CD Releases

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Believe it or not..by Claudia I have America`s Own Vol. 2 and Magagement 3.. I have Flying High.

what do you have for me..?... :wink:

best
Cisco

Re: Wanted CD Releases

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Cisco - I have America's Own Vol. 2 - Flyin' High I don't but I do have Stripped Of My Heart, from Rainbow.

I have tons of stuff for you, what do you need? By the way thanks for everything you do - you are the go to source for concert info. I go to your "corner" on a daily basis.