Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Re: BAD TRADER IS BACK

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 pm

David please pm me buddy

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 am

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 i know 1

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 pm

lvs4evr wrote:
robbie wrote::smt003 :smt003 :smt003 i know 1

yep u sent me 4 cdr's admitedly i refused to trade for such crap :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D also looked at the film you were trading , that was nothing more than 3rd generation larry p garb.

You asked for cd-r thats what you got and thats why you asked for the covers scans too, as for film trade thats just a sampler, but what i have said i have is true, not the BULLS--T about the 1969 press conferance footage you said you have and posted up many times, Just be real mate

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 am

lvs4evr wrote:
robbie wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
robbie wrote::smt003 :smt003 :smt003 i know 1

yep u sent me 4 cdr's admitedly i refused to trade for such crap :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D also looked at the film you were trading , that was nothing more than 3rd generation larry p garb.

You asked for cd-r thats what you got and thats why you asked for the covers scans too, as for film trade thats just a sampler, but what i have said i have is true, not the BULLS--T about the 1969 press conferance footage you said you have and posted up many times, Just be real mate[/qu

haahaaaaaa, can't beieve you call that rubbish you wanted to trade is not your own films , those have bin around for years one of them is from rREX MARTIN don;t think he would be happy with you trying to say they are yours. YOUR jealousy still gets the better of you. :mrgreen:

show me were i said they were mine, as for jealousy oh yes as you have stated before you have the 69 press con and you gave Rex a copy which in one of his threads he stated he was still lookin for it :smt003 oh yes you have locks of elvis hair a unrealsed soundboard tape and on another forum you posted a topic what dose a soundboard take look like :smt003 and you have Elvis winter boots for SALE good lord :?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Well you have now said you were lying ok ill move on :smt006

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:08 am

ty lvs4evr for warning - much appreciated -