Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Inherited Elvis 45's

Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:48 pm

My aunt recently passed away and left a significant collection of original Elvis 45's, most of which with the color sleeves still in relatively good condition. They were on sale at a garage sale and a collector told us not to sell any because the collection may but worth up to $5000.

Could someone tell me the best way to sell these?

Re: Inherited Elvis 45's

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:32 pm

This might help...

How do I value & sell my Elvis collection?...

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/reference_s ... ction.html

Re: Inherited Elvis 45's

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:33 pm

radouma3 wrote:My aunt recently passed away and left a significant collection of original Elvis 45's, most of which with the color sleeves still in relatively good condition. They were on sale at a garage sale and a collector told us not to sell any because the collection may but worth up to $5000.

Could someone tell me the best way to sell these?
You can also use my site to determine what release your 45's are so that you can make a more informed decision as to exactly what you have to offer: http://www.elvisrecords.us

Though there are books on the subject of value, the best way to determine actual realized value is to look at the completed auctions on eBay.