Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

THE TROUBLE WITH GIRLS ORIGINAL POSTER 1969 QUAD FOR TRADE

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:22 am

RARE ENGLISH QUAD POSTER FROM THE ORIGINAL RELEASE OF THE FILM, POSTER HAS 1 OR 2 PIN HOLES IN CORNERS SLIGHT BROWNING ON BACK THAT BLEEDS THROUGH TO IMAGE MAINLY ON TOP AND BOTTOM FOLD. I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR ANOTHER ENGLISH QUAD THAT I DON'T HAVE. I AM AFTER ROUSTABOUT, SPEEDWAY, IT HAPPENED AT THE WORLD'S FAIR, GIRLS!GIRLS!GIRLS! ,THAT'S THE WAY IT IS AND THE FIRST 4 FILMS. CONTACT IF INTERESTED. THANKS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: THE TROUBLE WITH GIRLS ORIGINAL POSTER 1969 QUAD FOR TRA

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:41 pm

That's a great poster. I have this one already but I'm sure you will find someone who has something to trade it with. Did you know that in the UK, this film was on a double bill with a Raquel Welsh movie?