Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis Records For Sale

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Elvis Presley albums (US pressings)
As I tried to put together complete sets of labels, I had to buy a few to get exactly what I needed. Here are some duplicates that I have to offer for sale. Please PM me if interested. Prices for quantity may be negotiable. Every order $25 or more (this does not include shipping) will get a free Elvis item of my choice, likely an Elvis record, record jacket, or combination in varying condition (generally VG or less). Shipping in the US will be Media Mail unless otherwise desired. International shipping will have to include a tracking number and insurance to protect us both, something mutually agreeable. Payment via Paypal. If in US will accept USPS Money Order. I am a trust worthy seller, my eBay ID is www*elvisrecords*us with a current rating 100% in 2221 positive transactions.

ImageImage

LSP-2370 Something for Everybody $4.00 + shipping. TAN label (NM-), vinyl (NM), cover (VG edgeware, ringwear, seem splitting) PROMO stamped!
Another common title, but NOT a common label. This one is tough to find. Look for another copy right now and good luck finding one. With Elvis inner sleeve (seem split).

ImageImage

AFL1-0606 Elvis Recorded Live on Stage in Memphis $4.00 + shipping.
Black label, dog near top (NM), vinyl (NM), the cover (VG+)
This is the rarer re-issued catalog number that replaced the CPL1-0606. With original Elvis inner sleeve.

ImageImage

LSP-4429 Elvis, Back in Memphis $4.00 + shipping. TAN label (NM), vinyl (NM), the cover (VG- with ringwear, edgewear, notch on right, name written on cover, seem splits)
The cover is common and replaceable, the record label is a tougher to find TAN label, only released for one year. With generic incorrect white inner sleeve.

ImageImage

AFL1-4671 Elvis Now $8.00 + shipping. Black label, dog near top. (NM), vinyl (VG+), cover (VG with some ringwear and light edgeware)
Elvis Now is common as LSP-4671 as orange and tan labels. The black label, dog near top is IMPOSSIBLE to find. The AFL1-4671 is extremely difficult to find. You may find one every couple of months on eBay or anywhere for that matter.

ImageImage

LSP-4445 Elvis That's The Way It Is$8.00 + shipping. TAN label (NM), vinyl (NM), cover (VG with light edgeware, some ringwear on front and dirty back)
Another common title, but NOT a common label. This one is tough to find. Look for another copy right now and good luck finding one. With generic white inner sleeve.

ImageImage

LSP-3450(e) Elvis for Everyone!$8.00 + shipping. TAN label (NM), vinyl (VG++), cover (VG light edgeware, sticker damage bottom corner on back cover)
Another common title, but NOT a common label. This one is tough to find. Look for another copy right now and good luck finding one. With Elvis inner sleeve (seem split on both sides).

ImageImage

LSP-1990(e) For LP Fans Only $18.00 + shipping. TAN label (NM), vinyl (NM), cover (VG with edgeware, 1/2" split on top, dirty ring wear on back)
This TAN label is RARE, I would go as far as suggesting MEGA RARE. You will likely not find another copy for 6 months to a year, it is that tough. A price that is cheap! A better cover you have a near perfect record combination. Elvis inner sleeve (seem split).

ImageImage

LSP-3758 How Great Thou Art as Sung by Elvis Presley$18.00 + shipping. TAN label (NM), vinly (VG+), cover (VG, displays well, light edgeware on two sides, top with heavy edgeware and water damage on top on the back of the cover, where the slic is lifting). This TAN label is RARE. I haven't seen too many of these. Likely could find another copy every four to six months. A better cover you have a near perfect record combination. Elvis inner sleeve (seem split).

ImageImage

LSP-1884(e) King Creole $20.00 + shipping. TAN label (NM), vinyl (NM), cover (VG++ just a hint of ringware of front)
Another MEGA RARE tan label!! It could take a year to find another copy. This price is unbeatable for this offering! Elvis inner sleeve.

ImageImage

LSP-3643 Paradise, Hawaiian Style $40.00 + shipping. TAN label (NM), vinyl (NM) cover (good, ringware, severe seem splitting, edgeware)
Really, just swap out the cover. This MEGA RARE TAN label is value here. This is impossible to find!!!

SOLD! LSP-6020 From Memphis to Vegas / From Vegas to Memphis $25.00 + shipping. SOLD!
Orange label, (almost non-flexible vinyl, but definately not flexible vinyl) (NM), vinyl (NM), cover (NM on front cover manufacturer defect some bubbling)
Error label pressing, giving credit to Boyce/Hart for Words. With one insert picturing Elvis (these alone generally cost more than this entire package and seems to be the rarest of the four possible pictures.) (NM) One Elvis inner sleeve and one generic.
Last edited by elvisrecords.us on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Elvis Records For Sale

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:16 pm

I just lowered the prices. - LISTED ON EBAY.
Last edited by elvisrecords.us on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Combined Offer! $10 for the following three titles plus shipping. Media mail in US. will be $4 shipping. LISTED ON EBAY.

LSP-2370 Something for Everybody
TAN label (NM-), vinyl (NM), cover (VG edgeware, ringwear, seem splitting) PROMO stamped!
Another common title, but NOT a common label. This one is tough to find. Look for another copy right now and good luck finding one. With Elvis inner sleeve (seem split).

AFL1-0606 Elvis Recorded Live on Stage in Memphis
This is the rarer re-issued catalog number that replaced the CPL1-0606. With original Elvis inner sleeve.

LSP-4429 Elvis, Back in Memphis
TAN label (NM), vinyl (NM), the cover (VG- with ringwear, edgewear, notch on right, name written on cover, seem splits)
The cover is common and replaceable, the record label is a tougher to find TAN label, only released for one year. With generic incorrect white inner sleeve.
Last edited by elvisrecords.us on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Combined Offer! $20 for the following three titles plus shipping. Media Mail $4.00 in USLISTED ON EBAY.

AFL1-4671 Elvis Now
Black label, dog near top. (NM), vinyl (VG+), cover (VG with some ringwear and light edgeware)
Elvis Now is common as LSP-4671 as orange and tan labels. The black label, dog near top is IMPOSSIBLE to find. The AFL1-4671 is extremely difficult to find. You may find one every couple of months on eBay or anywhere for that matter.

LSP-4445 Elvis That's The Way It Is
TAN label (NM), vinyl (NM), cover (VG with light edgeware, some ringwear on front and dirty back)
Another common title, but NOT a common label. This one is tough to find. Look for another copy right now and good luck finding one. With generic white inner sleeve.

LSP-3450(e) Elvis for Everyone!
TAN label (NM), vinyl (VG++), cover (VG light edgeware, sticker damage bottom corner on back cover)
Another common title, but NOT a common label. This one is tough to find. Look for another copy right now and good luck finding one. With Elvis inner sleeve (seem split on both sides).
Last edited by elvisrecords.us on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:43 pm

elvisrecords.us wrote:Combined Offer! $10 for the following three titles plus shipping. Media mail in US. will be $4 shipping.

LSP-2370 Something for Everybody
TAN label (NM-), vinyl (NM), cover (VG edgeware, ringwear, seem splitting) PROMO stamped!

AFL1-0606 Elvis Recorded Live on Stage in Memphis

LSP-4429 Elvis, Back in Memphis
TAN label (NM), vinyl (NM), the cover (VG- with ringwear, edgewear, notch on right, name written on cover, seem splits)

Is that $10 each? And how much for postage to UK please?

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:28 pm

TONY. wrote:
elvisrecords.us wrote:Combined Offer! $10 for the following three titles plus shipping. Media mail in US. will be $4 shipping.
Is that $10 each? And how much for postage to UK please?
No. That is $10 for all three combined. Shipping determined from USPS.com to UK via Priority Mail International is approx. $35.60. I put together a test package with the records and the records should weigh less than 3 pounds. Priority Mail International should take 6-10 business days and includes indemnity insurance and provides a means to track the package, otherwise neither of us would be protected. The only other option that was available and will NOT use is First-Class Mail International Package that offers no duration of time, could be several weeks from what I have read, no insurance, no tracking is available either for over $20.

I added $2 just in the event there is a cost overrun that I had not considered. I will refund the difference if it is not applied to shipping.
Total should be: $47.60
LISTED ON EBAY.
Last edited by elvisrecords.us on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:16 pm

All these LPs have been listed on eBay, I will tidy up this thread a little bit.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Are they all sold now, sir?