Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Bad seller.trader notice

Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:20 pm

There is/was a member on here that has turned out to a rip off artist. User name of yvonne craig, Real name Shirley Shires/Davis shires, email davyboy96@live.co.uk. She took my money and did not ship cd's promised. I am posting this so nobody gets ripped off like I did. This situation has been going on 2 1/2 months and she ignores my emails now. :evil: I will post on other forums to warn them as well.

Re: Bad seller.trader notice

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Oh dear, that's not good. I had problems too a few years ago with a bloke called Gary Dockrell; he borrowed some Elvis records and things of mine and never returned them. And he used to say if you gave him x amount of cash, he could get copies of rare Elvis videos with unseen footage on etc! When I went to his house in Wimbledon, his mother told me he had moved out and didn't know where he was!!! :roll:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:06 am

I'm pretty sure the name David Shires will ring a bell with other members.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 am

R2-D2 wrote:I'm pretty sure the name David Shires will ring a bell with other members.

Indeed it does

Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 am

Yep Thats the one that got me for 50.00. Live and learn I guess.