Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

On tour with Elvis- By christopher brown -NOW SOLD.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:02 pm

I,m sure you all know about this book and how good it is and how difficult it is to obtain so i will just post a couple of pictures so you can see the condition of it, I,m asking for £35.00 including U.K postage.Or PM me with a close offer.
P1020797.JPG
P1020798.JPG

Thank you for looking.

Alan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chad Gates on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: On tour with Elvis- By christopher brown - PRICE LOWERED

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 pm

That is a good book. Great work from Christopher.

Re: On tour with Elvis- By christopher brown - PRICE LOWERED

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 pm

BURBANKMAN wrote:That is a good book. Great work from Christopher.

Yeah it`s a great book and luckily i have two , My first copy which is signed by Chris was getting a bit dog earred from being read so much so when i saw a nice condition copy for sale i snapped it up, Cant afford that luxury now so one of them has to go, Not my signed one though because i,m not sure how much his signature detracts from the value of it :D , Only kidding i know he`s on this messageboard.

Alan.

Re: On tour with Elvis- By christopher brown -NOW SOLD.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Good one! :) Thanks for the nice comments. I hope the new owner enjoys!!

Re: On tour with Elvis- By christopher brown -NOW SOLD.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Christopher Brown wrote:Good one! :) Thanks for the nice comments. I hope the new owner enjoys!!

You are welcome :) , And i will keep on enjoying my well read copy, And thank you for writing the book and sharing your experiences with us, Your book and my " life of Elvis" book are the two books in my collection that i will never tire of reading.

Alan.