Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Large 45 year Elvis collection for sale

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:08 am

I have decided that it is time to start getting rid of my collection. I no longer have time for it and no family member has interest in it.

It includes a nearly complete U.S. vinyl collection (Lps/45 and some 78's) RCA/ Sun etc.
Also some foreign releases (Japan/ Italy/ Germany/ New Zealand etc) Also some popular vinyl from the 70's and 80's.

Most have original sleeves...many lable and cover variations. Stickers on many.

I also have a nice collection of ORIGINAL movie posters and pressbooks etc. It also includes many books published over the years. One very nice book is a copy of the Kathy Westmoreland book. It has been shrink wrapped in plastic since it was purchased. No discoloration or dust jacket issues. Probably the nicest copy around.

Many photographs..a number unpublished. T shirts from the 70's. Concert Memoribilia (Menus/ photobooks/banners etc.)

Also included are scrapbooks from the 60's & 70's. RCA promotional items. Again too numerous to mention.

I am located in the US. Ideally I would like to sell it all at one time,but I am willing to part it out for fair prices.

If interested pm me here. If you seek a specific item ask me..if I can help and have it perhaps we can strike a deal.

I am going to start posting it on ebay very soon. I am reluctant to do so as the market there is ridiculous. I would however like to find homes for this stuff with serious collectors like myself.

I have many items this forum doesn't allow me to list..so if you are curtous, please ask.

Thanks

Re: Large 45 year Elvis collection for sale

Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Hello Sir,
I am collecting viyl records, promo items, books, magazines, movie and Vegas items if you could send / pm me a list at all.
Kind regards,
Tony

Re: Large 45 year Elvis collection for sale

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:19 pm

I would be interested in a list of US release Elvis records. A PM with prices. I have a specific list, maybe some of it could be filled.