Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis Monthly complete set

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:06 pm

hi i have complete set of elvis monthlys from 1960 to finish. about 480 mags .anyone interested i will throw in uk fan club mags from 1973 to date. collection only in uk from se london . could deliver if not to far .

Re: Elvis Monthly complete set

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 pm

I'd be very interested mate, but im a bit 2 far North :( How much for a courier? :)